Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions
To claim our Best Rate Guarantee, you must have a confirmed room reservation through one of Belle of Baton Rouge’s official booking channels:
● Belle of Baton Rouge reservation call center
● Belle of Baton Rouge front desk
You must find a qualifying lower rate in the same currency for the same room type, travel dates, and length of stay on a non-Belle of Baton Rouge booking channel.
You must submit your claim form within 24 hours of making your reservation, along with the URL and screenshot of the web page featuring the lower room rate.
The same room type must be bookable at the Belle of Baton Rouge by any member of the general public at the qualifying lower rate when Belle of Baton Rouge verifies your claim.
The following rate types do not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee:
● Negotiated rates not available to the public, which include, but are not limited to hotel package rates, group rates, coupons and vouchers, promo rates, government rates, corporate rates, and military rates.
● Rates from travel agents and brokers
● Rates on auction sites where the hotel brand is revealed only after a reservation has been made
● Rates exclusive to Trop Advantage or ONE Club members
Rates will be verified net of service charges, resort fees, occupancy fees, gratuities, and other fees applicable to the use of the room.
If your claim is verified, Belle of Baton Rouge will match the qualifying lower room rate and give you an extra 10% discount.
Belle of Baton Rouge reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, restrict availability, and/or cancel the Best Rate Guarantee promo at any time and with no prior notice.